Swedish Hasbeens now featured on Fab.
Don’t let the name fool you. Shoe and accessories label Swedish Hasbeens offers a quirky-chic spin on retro-inspired design. Its funky shoes and boots are made of ecologically sound, high-quality leather in a manner that’s respectful of the environment. As a result, Hasbeens is one of fashion’s fastest rising stars.
I’ve tried 5 places from his list so far, and they’ve all been GREAT, not just good but G-R-E-A-T!!
Since I’m not a selfish person, I’m here sharing this piece of information gold with you:)
- front porch restaurant in the mission has the best soul food in SF (if they are not vegan/vegetarians make sure to try the fried chicken)
- baby blues bbq in the mission for great bbq
- for sushi try Koo in the inner Sunset district
- El Farolito in the mission rules for mexican food
- In upper haight Cha Cha Cha has great small plates and great sangria
- Ike’s sandwich shop on 16th st has the best sandwiches in SF
- for Korean bbq in the Richmond district on Balboa street there is a place called “Han il Kwan” (shit is so banging i get hungry thinking about it)
- The best Chinese food in the world is in the Sunset district, place called “San Tung” Irving st between 11th and 12th (again, if they are not vegan/vegetarians order the dry fried shrimp oh my goodness that shit is crazy!)
- Great Eritrean/Ethiopian right on the same block called “New Eritrea Bar & Grill”